Finance Job in League City, Texas : TX
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Assistant Manager - Finance
Entry Level Assistant Manager - Finance Job Description
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference for each of our client’s brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management, and execution of promotional campaigns designed to increase enrollment for our client’s financial evaluation and debt relief initiatives amongst the consumer population. The Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance plays an important leadership role on the Finance and Debt Relief team, and as a result, the successful individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build and cultivate consumer relationships on all levels.
1. Program Leadership
- An Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance is primarily responsible for contacting clients interested in our debt management and debt relief services. You will work off a list of warm leads and reach out to clients who are interested in setting up a meeting to discuss debt management solutions with our company. You will meet with interested clients in their homes to assess their total debt and negotiate debt solutions and payment plans with the goal of encouraging enrollment into our debt management program.
2. Creative Problem Solving
- With a 'Can Do' attitude, the Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance , will be a dynamic member of both the Finance and Debt Relief team, using their analytical skills combined with breakthrough thinking to develop powerful insights and execute consumer-focused strategies designed to increase enrollment in our services.
3. Executing with Excellence
- The successful Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance will possess the ability to increase consumer brand reach, build brand recognition and develop a viable client base for each brand and its consumer-based products by proactively engaging with end-users on a personal level.
League City Finance Job
Entry Level Assistant Manager - Finance Job Requirements
The ideal Assistant Manager Trainee – Entry Level Finance candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Finance, Business, or related field is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be an independent self-starter who thrives on tacking challenges
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand consumers and to empathize with those unlike themselves
- Team player with strong people skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates energetic leadership, using a 'can-do' attitude that positively influences and energizes their team
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by replying to this posting online. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.