Finance Job in Evesham Township, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Vp/Director Of Finance
Vp/Director Of Finance Job DescriptionRef ID: 02700-0011246961
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $115000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
Have you wanted to not only join, but be at the forefront of a cutting-edge health care startup? If so, look no further because Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for you to become a Controller/Director of Finance for new and fast-growing nationwide company that is headquartered right here in Marlton, NJ. This is a tremendous opportunity for a success-driven, self-motivated professional to join a fast-growing healthcare startup in its early stages.
This role will allow you to partner with their CEO to play an integral role in growing this company. It is an extremely hands on and fast paced role that will be responsible for all finance, accounting, human resources, and IT functions.
Controller / Director of Finance Responsibilities:
Operations and Reporting
• Manage finance, HR and IT systems and processes
• Management of entire annual business planning process
• Provide analysis of monthly/quarterly financial statement results, including variance explanations for revenue, COGS (margin), labor and all other operating expenses.
Finance and Accounting
• Manage monthly revenue close process to ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Manage cash deposits and transmission of data to bank
• Manage the review and approval process for all expenses, ensuring all bills are correct and have appropriate local approval prior to submission to support services A/P.
• Manage and negotiate optimum pricing contracts with vendors; responsible for accessing all corporate account pricing contracts and determining best pricing/service solutions
• Manage our billing and processes
• Assist with physical inventories and review results
Evesham Township Finance Job
Vp/Director Of Finance Job RequirementsController / Director of Finance Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
• Experience in a startup or in helping to build a business is a Must
• Demonstrated business trends and analysis experience (e.g. data analysis, reporting development, etc.)
• 5+years’ analytics experience in clinical, healthcare, pharmacy, supply chain, consulting and/or business operations to identify trends and patterns, pinpoint issues and areas for improvement, and recommend solutions is a plus. Use analytics and strategy with heavy emphasis on data-driven decision making. We will consider other industries as well.
• Experience in Word, Microsoft Excel including strong knowledge (formulas, VLOOKUPS, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
For Immediate and Confidential Consideration please send Resumes to:
Division Director - Robert Half Finance & Accounting
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.