Finance Job in Cartersville, Georgia : GA
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Vp/Director Of Finance
Vp/Director Of Finance Job DescriptionRef ID: 00900-0010065546
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE - Global manufacturer, progressive company
My client, a global manufacturer located northwest of Atlanta is seeking a Director of Finance to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Director of Finance will lead the daily administration of facility's accounting and finance activities, providing support in financial statement preparation and financial analysis as well as continuous improvement of the Accounting and Finance functions for the North American business unit. The Director of Finance provides timely and accurate accounting and finance services while complying with all legislative and corporate requirements, ensures an adequate system of internal control is maintained, general ledger accounts are correctly stated and classified, and that financial reporting is prepared in accordance with GAAP.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer in Atlanta
- Leads month end closing process to meet corporate reporting deadlines.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management and Board of Directors (financial performance, financial projections and other special projects as required)
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations, and other corporate policies.
- Direct financial due diligence on all potential acquisitions.
- Responsible for the development of high performing Financial team.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, SEC rules and regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is required for this role.
Cartersville Finance Job
Vp/Director Of Finance Job RequirementsRequired Qualifications:
- Proficiency in SAP required.
- 7 + years of progressive Accounting roles.
- Public company experience and M A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- An MBA or CPA is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Don't hesitate submitting your resume for consideration. My client is interviewing right now!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans