Finance Job in Alameda, California : CA 94501
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Vice President/Director Of Finance
Vice President/Director Of Finance Job DescriptionRef ID: 00340-0011266986
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $180000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
Sara Chan [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) is in search for a Vice President/Director of Finance
• Oversee general and cost accounting operations in a manufacturing environment and ensure that the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are completed on a timely basis and in accordance with GAAP, including review of monthly journal entries, accruals and account
• Oversee all manufacturing cost accounting, including raw materials and WIP inventories.
• Oversee banking operations, payroll, stock administration, tax reporting and insurance.
• Lead Financial Planning & Analysis activities: 5-year strategic financial planning, annual budget setting, actual versus budget analysis and reporting, forecasts and outlook, scenario planning, financial reporting for board of directors.
• Drive accountability, monitor performance, and develop financial improvement initiatives
• Lead standardization of scalable best practices and application of internal controls across all Purchasing, Inventory and Manufacturing.
• Own the General Ledger System (NetSuite), and maximize utilization.
• Support the CEO in financing activities.
• Develop, implement and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
• Provide business support for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
• Manage Grant Accounting and Reporting, plus support Primary Investigator
Alameda Finance Job
Vice President/Director Of Finance Job RequirementsExperience:
• 10-15 years of financial leadership experience; biotechnology-type industry experience strongly preferred.
• Manufacturing experience with detailed understanding of Inventory tracking.
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills; ability to interface and communicate effectively with executive management, and other functions within the organization.
• Strong team leadership, management, and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail with ability to move easily between hands-on work and strategic thinking.
• Ability to use critical thinking and strong business acumen to make sound business decisions.
• Proven experience on building team and working in a collaborative manner.
• BA, BS, or MS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
• CPA active license is a plus
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for a chance at this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.