Finance Job in Jacksonville, Florida : FL
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Principal Finance Analyst
Principal Finance Analyst Job Description
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, our need for a skilled and seasoned finance team grows. Being a player in the payments processing industry requires a savvy team of experts who can easily navigate the often complex and sophisticated world of rules and regulations associated with running a large business. By ensuring our finances are clear and compliant, we can monitor and measure our successes and discover new areas for growth.
The Principal M&A Analyst is involved in all merger and acquisition related activity for the company. Analyst will be an integral part of the deal team and will support all parts of the transaction evaluation process, including due diligence, valuation, transaction process management, post-transaction integration and synergy tracking. Beside transaction support activities, Analyst will perform valuation of strategic venture and partnership opportunities and help support strategic capital allocation priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complex Financial Modelling - Build and maintain complex financial valuation models including: DCF, Accretion / Dilution, Market Multiples, Comparative Transactions, and Pro Forma Models.
- Due Diligence Support-- Assist in the financial due diligence process including coordination with various corporate departments and communicating information and insights to senior and executive management.
- Presentation Materials - Prepare presentation materials for senior leadership in support of actively pursued transaction.
- Transaction Process Support -- Support the deal process across all corporate functions and work effectively with external partners and advisors (attorneys, bankers, and accountants). Set up internal and external team meetings, manage and oversee data rooms and manage the distribution of information to all relevant transaction participants. Support contract negotiations and closings (by assisting in the preparation of documents related to proposed transactions including due diligence findings, results and summaries).
- Integration Support & Synergy Tracking -- Support integration efforts in early stages before and right after deal closing and support post transaction synergy tracking.
- Strategic Financial Analysis - Analyze new venture and/or partnership opportunities and perform valuation of strategic capital allocation priorities.
Education & Prior Experience
- Undergraduate degree with academic coursework in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Accounting (or other related fields) with a track record of high academic achievement and professional advancement.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience out of which 2-4 years as an analyst (or similar roles) in investment banking, private equity, corporate development or management consulting.
- CFA (or progress towards CFA Designation) and/or advance degree (MBA or MS in Finance or related fields) are desired but not required.
- General payment industry knowledge and software, e-commerce, financial technology M&A experience are desired but not required.
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent financial modelling skills including expertise in building, modifying, evaluating financial valuation models.
- An enthusiastic "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Proven ability to lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- A self-starter with a proven ability of driving business results without significant supervision.
- Hardworking, outgoing, organized, multi-task oriented, and eager to learn personality.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with an aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
Jacksonville Finance Job