Finance Job in Reston, Virginia : VA
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Finance Job Description
Our client, a Higher Education institution, located in Herndon, VA, is seeking a sharp, entry level/recent finance grad. They will be working in the Student Financial Services group. Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with some sort of customer service experience in their background (retail, hospitality etc.)
- Ensure student financial aid applications are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for the execution of financial aid policies, requirements, and procedures
- Provide superior customer service and efficiency in response to campus and student inquiries
- Stay informed and responsive to changing program regulations
- Accurately perform Return to Title IV calculations and associated decisions
- Promote a work environment that is positive, student-centered, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Support cooperative cross-functional, cross-regional communications and dialogue by maintaining a close working relationship with campus teams, regional teams, Bursar, Internal Audit, and related groups
- Work independently and provide regular status updates to management team
- Ensure the security of financial aid applications, documents, systems, and students’ personally identifiable information
- Effectively use information to identify and escalate issues as needed
- Assume responsibility to prioritize emerging issues, handle concurrent objectives and meet deadlines
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
Reston Finance Job
Finance Job Requirements
- BS Degree in Finance, Economics, Management, or Business Administration
- B2B & B2C Customer service experience
- Experience working in numbers oriented environments that are “Forward facing" (Banking/Mortgage/Tax Prep)
- Management experience a plus as we have incredible growth opportunity within (Retail Management is fine)
- Excellent communication skills
- Not opposed to providing phone based customer service
- Able to learn new technology systems / databases easily