Finance Job in Englewood, Colorado : CO
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Sr. Relationship Manager - Home Builder Finance
Sr. Relationship Manager - Home Builder Finance Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for developing new Builder Finance relationships and monitoring existing relationships while ensuring that current and new relationships are an acceptable risk for the Bank.
- Developing new, profitable builder finance relationships. This entails prospecting for new customers through leads developed personally or that come from referral sources.
- Monitor covenants and needs of customers after they are brought to the bank.
- Process annual reviews, line increases and/or modification requests for current customers.
- Gather and analyze pertinent information to insure there are no major issues with a current customer’s line and that the client is in compliance with documented covenants.
- Prepare reports for management to keep management apprised of current status of our relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Gathering and analyzing client information needed to facilitate loan requests.
- Partnering with other sales teams in developing new lending relationships. This entails joint customer visits and conference calls with prospective customers with Warehouse Client Relationship Managers, Commercial Lenders, Wholesale Account Executives, Home Lending Loan Officers, occasional attendance at Conferences, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience is required plus 10+ years of experience financing production homebuilders with at least 5 years in sales
- Formal credit training program or experience in reading financial statements required
- Knowledge of underwriting and structuring builder lines and acquisition & development loans
- Experienced at networking and prospecting new clients and establishing builder finance relationships
- Handles transactions/relationships with the highest level of complexity
- Experience working with less experienced team members to mentor and develop them, sharing expertise and insights
- Demonstrated ability to review, analyze, and comment on financial statements
- Knowledge of homebuilding companies and their operations
- Proficient use of Microsoft office products, including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Strong negotiation skills
- Position will work out of an office. Travel to customers, home office, conferences, etc., approx. 20% of the time.
Internal Use Only: Band C
Englewood Finance Job