Finance Job in Tampa, Florida : FL 33607
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Finance - Controller Operations Accounting
Finance - Controller Operations Accounting Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Finance - Controller Operations Accounting in Tampa, Florida (FL).
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Process manual check
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Respond to payroll escalation tickets
Tampa Finance Job
Finance - Controller Operations Accounting Job Requirements
- 4-6 years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong PC skills including Google
- Working knowledge of ADP and/or Workday
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.