Finance Job in New York, New York : NY 10017
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Controller/Director Of Finance
Controller/Director Of Finance Job DescriptionRef ID: 02940-0010554309
Compensation: $90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
$30m eCommerce client is looking to hire an Controller/Director of Finance. This is a stand alone position at this time and will manage the full cycle accounting/finance function for the organization. The successful candidate will not only manage the day to day, but work strategically for the organization as well - cash flow management, forecast industry trends, capture new opportunities and advise on large scale inventory decisions.
• Manage all accounts receivable, payables, payroll, employee benefits, credit, collection, bank reconciliation,
cash management, and inter-company functions.
• Prepare the annual budget by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data;
recommending plans and quarterly forecasting process.
• Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly reporting to management
• Manage inventory reconciliation
• Cash flow management, forecast industry trends, capture new opportunities and advise on large scale inventory
• Prepare and file monthly State Sales & Use Tax Returns, and advise/assist on the Corporate Income Tax Return
(together with tax advisor) and all other tax-related issues.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed
• Leadership or involvement in ad-hoc requests for both financial data and analysis, as well as both leading and
participating in departmental groups to drive financial and operational improvements.
Please send resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
New York Finance Job
Controller/Director Of Finance Job RequirementsRequirements:
• Inventory experience
• e-Commerce experience
• 5+ years Accounting & Finance
• Need some who is as comfortable doing AP/AR/Payroll as they are doing the close, financial statements, management reporting etc.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.