Finance Job in Evansville, Indiana : IN 47715
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Automotive Finance Producer
Automotive Finance Producer Job Description
Automotive Finance Producer / Finance Management
Kenny Kent Toyota searching for a skilled and experienced Finance and Insurance Producer. Take the next step in your automotive finance career.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
Evansville Finance Job
Automotive Finance Producer Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Prior Finance or Insurance experience
- 3-5 years of prior Automotive Sales Management experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance