Finance Job in Memphis, Tennessee : TN 38119
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
*Consumer Finance Support Specialist
*Consumer Finance Support Specialist Job DescriptionOverview and Responsibilities
The Consumer Finance Support Specialist will provide daily support to Republic Finance Branch Team Members in response to incoming Support Requests related to branch office operations; including but not limited to booking loans, collecting and posting payments, daily balancing and closeout issues, etc. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work as a critical partner of the Support Team to provide timely responses to the Branch Team Members regarding any submitted Trouble Ticket.
- Troubleshoot and log resolutions for any incoming Support Requests received from the Branch office team members via the Online Support Request system.
- Analyze and partner with the branch team members to make corrections of any outstanding Branch Suspense issues.
- Work with the Branch Office Team Members to make corrections to the branch bank account; such as bank corrections that have not been completed, correction of problem or reversing NSF or Return checks for payment transactions.
- Works with absVision, our lending software vendor, to troubleshoot software issues that may be the result of programming issues.
- Take part in Special projects, as assigned.
- Cross train within Support Team as department grows.
- Document and Update Support Database, as required.
- Test Software updates as received.
Memphis Finance Job
*Consumer Finance Support Specialist Job Requirements
- One year of experience in a consumer lending branch, bank or credit union.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance a plus, but not required. Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments within established guidelines.
- Analytical skills necessary to successfully perform the functions above.
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Self-motivated and independent worker who takes initiative to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Ability and desire to work with others in a cooperative, positive and constructive manner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Excel and Access.
- Experience with absVision a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for Grizzlies and Tigers tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.