Finance Job in Concord, California : CA
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Equipment Finance Territory Manager 2
Equipment Finance Territory Manager 2 Job DescriptionJob Description
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is a leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers’ equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft
The Territory Manager 2 (TM) is responsible for marketing equipment financing products in Northern California. The TM will work with assigned Wells Fargo Bank Relationship Managers to identify equipment financing opportunities within the banks customer base. In addition, the TM will develop direct financing relationships with non-bank clients whose annual revenues are between $5MM – $50MM. The TM will have a strong background in sales and experience in originating, qualifying and closing a variety of lease and loan financing products. The TM will work cooperatively with internal staff to submit, credit approve, document, and fund transactions ranging from $50M to $10MM+. The position carries an annual budget of $30+ Million.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of equipment finance leasing experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lease pricing, negotiation, and closing transactions
- Sales experience including the ability to negotiate and influence
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in lease pricing, negotiating and closing transactions
- Thorough understanding of credit issues including technical ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Professional sales, negotiation and presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term internal and external business relationships
- Local market knowledge and experience
- Strong marketing skills and ability to interact on a professional basis with bankers and their clientele
- Ability to make formal presentations, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Tax Lease Equipment Financing Products (FMV / EBO / Capped / 1st Amendment / Synthetic Leases)
- Internal knowledge of Wells Fargo Business Banking, software systems including SalesForce, Wells Fargo credit process and policies
- Strong PC skills a must (including Excel / Word / Outlook)
- Experience using lease pricing software (InfoAnalysis); and ability to utilize HP12C or 17B calculators
- Knowledge and understanding of tax, accounting, credit, legal and documentation issues in connection with equipment finance and leasing
- Ability to structure, price, negotiate and close transactions
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Concord Finance Job