Finance Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA 30328
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Director Of Finance
Director Of Finance Job DescriptionRef ID: 00900-0010056136
Classification: Financial Reporting Suprvr/Mgr/Dir
Compensation: $140,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
Excellent opportunity for a Director of Finance role which is responsible over the finance functions of a rapidly growing privately held company. This role is reporting to the CFO of an industry leader headquartered in Atlanta. This position offers outstanding opportunity for career growth and exposure!
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Creating daily sales reports of actual company sales.
- Leading the monthly variance analyses of actual financial results (P L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Collaborating with senior leaders of the Business Unit to clearly articulate the linkage between operational and financial performance.
- Creating and maintaining forecasting processes based on key operational assumptions to accurately predict future performance.
- Leading the rolling forecast process and consolidate Business Unit projections at the departmental, plant and enterprise levels.
- Creating KPI's measure the companies performance and define variances.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a growing environment and thrive on a sense of accomplishment!
This is a very profitable company in a growing industry that appreciates the individual!
If you would like to be considered for the position, please send your resume directly to Joe McCullough at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Atlanta Finance Job
Director Of Finance Job RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of relevant experience in finance (public or corporate)
- Experience with GAAP compliance, reconciliations, and month end closing
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to present financial results to Executives.
- Preference will be given to those with the MBA, Master's degree, or CPA designation.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans