Finance Job in Asheville, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Automotive Finance Manager, Salary Plus Commission, Up To $100K Plus
Automotive Finance Manager, Salary Plus Commission, Up To $100K Plus Job Description
611 Brevard Road, Asheville, NC 28405
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER
Immediate Opening- Experience Only
Salary + Commission- Potential 6-Figure Income!
Asheville Ford Lincoln is currently looking for a Finance Manager due to tremendous growth. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years of automotive dealership finance management experience and a stable work history. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Finance Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Ford credit + banks for approvals
- Responsible for financing and insurance products
- Hands-on closing deals on sales floor
- Must be a strong closer and willing to engage customers early
in the process
- Up-sell F&I Products
- Responsible for all compliance
- Responsible for structuring deals for maximum profitability
Asheville Finance Job
Automotive Finance Manager, Salary Plus Commission, Up To $100K Plus Job Requirements
Finance Manager - Requirements:
- Must have proven and verifiable work experience as a Finance Manager in Dealerships
- Steady work and performance history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
(i.e., a people person)
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong
negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be a strong closer
- Valid driver’s license
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug test.