Finance Job in Los Angeles, California : CA 91401
Looking for Finance Jobs? See currently available Finance job openings on finance.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
finance.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any finance job . We provide job resources for Finance positions throughout the industry. finance.jobs.net also provides Finance jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Finance by either city or state.
finance.jobs.net is a finance job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Finance jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your finance job search on finance.jobs.net today.
Automotive Finance Manager / F&I Manager
Automotive Finance Manager / F&I Manager Job Description
Finance & Insurance Manager / F&I Manager
Keyes Audi is looking for an F&I Manager to join their team!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments. Submit paperwork to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
Los Angeles Finance Job
Automotive Finance Manager / F&I Manager Job Requirements
The following qualifications are a plus:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Two years of automotive sales experience and two years in a dealerships’ finance and insurance management position.
- Require strong communication skills in order to build relationships with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- Basic proficiency with computer skills
- Great company benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacations.
- A clearly defined career path designed for personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to work with successful and passionate people in an exciting yet relaxed atmosphere